Let us know whether you're after Maths or English, and what year group you're in.
2. Select the length
Choose a 6 or 12 month subscription. Pay each month or upfront to save money.
Each box provides roughly 4-6 hours of work, at a fraction of the cost of a private tutor. Enjoy that lightbulb moment!
Who can benefit?
Tutor In A Box can:
• gives your child the tools they need to succeed at maths
• improve your child's grades
• help you to support your child and watch their confidence grow
• encourage family time by using the games and activities from the box.
Tutor In A Box will:
• improve confidence in solving and answering questions
• improve confidence with numbers
• put into practice what's learnt in maths lessons
• demonstrates how and why maths is important in everyday life.
Tutor In A Box is designed to:
• supplement the curriculum work done in the classroom
• encourage students to do maths outside of lessons
• improve confidence and maths ability in students
• nurture an enjoyment for the subject.