Tutor In A Box (Secondary – Single Box)
Tutor In A Box: Described as ‘game changing’ by parents, our award winning educational resources are packed full of engaging and interactive activities to make learning fun. With versions available in both Maths and English it’s flexible and convenient, with our boxes being delivered directly to your door on a monthly basis. We’ll provide you with the tools and support so you can do what you do best – support your child.
- Choice of subjects to pick from, aligned with the National Curriculum.
- A flexible approach to home learning, specially designed to improve understanding and increase grades.
- Access to live support with online tutoring session from Maths tutor.
- Allows for ‘small and often’ learning without overwhelming or confusing students.
- Click here to compare Tutor In A Box to a private tutoring session.
- Click here to upgrade your box to a monthly subscription.
We like surprises! Therefore, we’ll pick a topic for you based on the subject and age group. If you want to ensure you cover all the topics, please subscribe or purchase a 6 or 12 month subscription.
Suitable for students in Year 9, 10 or 11, taking either Foundation or Higher tier in their GCSE maths exam, and aiming for a Grade 4/5/6 (what do these grades mean?)